The Second Step: Postnatal, the early days
Life with a new baby can be a rollercoaster of joy and laughter, tears and frustration. Parents may experience a wide variety of concerns which include:
- “My baby only feeds a little then falls asleep, I’m constantly feeding her“
- “We cannot get into a routine!”
- “He’s crying all evening and night, I don’t know whats wrong!”
- “My baby has a rash and spots, is this serious?”
- “Is it colic, maybe constipation”, “Is this a normal poo?”.
- PLUS much more!
It would be so much easier if babies could speak!! Why is your baby is unsettled/ crying? What are they trying to tell you? I can help you read and understand what your baby IS telling you by understanding his/her cues. I offer a series of workshops to help support you with this, which include:
- Feeding choices: breast or bottle feeding; understanding your babies feeding needs – how much, how often?
- Skin care, nappy care and bathing baby.
- Relationships: Self care and care of your relationship during the early days.
- Communication and attachment moments: Understanding what your baby is trying to tell you.
As an Independent Health Visitor I provide postnatal home visits and advise on all aspects of health for you and your baby. I offer the following services:
- I will weigh your baby using medically approved scales and provide support and advice on ALL aspects of baby care, health and development.
- Developmental assessments from birth to 3 years, with written record and areas highlighted for development.
- Supportive holistic 1:1 talking therapy is available in relation to Birth trauma, post natal depression and anxiety related to being a new parent.
Why not avoid busy, time pressured baby clinics by booking an individual consultation or home visit, claim your initial FREE 30-minute consultation CLICK HERE to get in touch.