The Second Step: Postnatal, the early days
Often people who have started the journey through birth and baby preparation enjoy a continuity of service through my Independent Health visiting services
It is said that it takes “a village to raise a child”. Sadly, there is no village in the modern world. Through the services offered at Big Steps Little Feet I offer to facilitate the creation of support in the absence of a village
The book shelves are groaning with babycare do’s and dont’s. Doctor google can give more anxiety than answers!
Why not book a home visit to have expert reassurance and guidance in the comfort of your own home.
During a home visit I can:
- Weigh your baby using medically approved scales
- Complete a full assessment of your babys health and development
- Advice on feeding, skincare, behaviour, colic, reflux etc
- Full weaning advice and support
- Understanding “normal expectations’ of self and baby
When I leave you can expect to feel assured and have a plan of action with a review contact arranged.
Independent health visiting services can be commissioned in accordance to the community / agency profile required.